The primary function of the digital marketing manager is to manage our owned digital marketing channels. Primarily, website & email
In order to be successful in this role you need to have a good understanding of our events and related brands which include Boardmasters, NASS and Masked Ball.
You will manage output for our events across the website and email and oversee the day to day activity of our other digital marketing channels working alongside the event brand managers.
You will also work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure we deliver the best content across our channels.
Key tasks and responsibilities & knowledge areas
- Management of Web development & 3rd party web developer
- Testing and updating of our event websites
- Communicate with our audience and customers via email marketing platform
Knowledge areas required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (intermediate)
- Expression Engine CMS, (basic)
- Knowledge of CMS in general (intermediate)
- HTML (basic)
- CSS, (basic)
- SEO, (basic)
- Good knowledge of data protection laws/handling and the ability to understand our customer data & how best to use it to get the best result
What we look for in you.
- Agile: You need to be a smart cookie and nimble. This means responsive (not reactive) to what’s being asked of you, always with the end result in mind.
- Spirited: Be a positive force at V9 and try to engender this in your work, but also with your colleagues, suppliers and clients too.
- Passion: Each one of you joins V9 because you have a passion that stretches way beyond the job you do. You have a passion for our events and fit the lifestyle of the customers and fans that we target with our campaigns.
- Innovative: We don’t like standing still. Each year we try to be better than the last and we encourage you to bring new and exciting ideas to the table.
- Results Orientated: Being the best should transcend in your day to day - every single day! Be professional, always. Have high standards so that as an organisation we deliver the best live entertainment to our audiences and services for our clients. You have the ability to process results and use your knowledge and campaigns to help drive both engagement and ticket sales.
- Entrepreneurial: As an entrepreneur we expect you to act like V9 is your business. Always on the hunt for an opportunity, using commercial acumen and flair.
Start date: Wednesday 3rd January
January 3rd – March 13th – 4 days per week