Vision Nine are seeking an experienced Glamping Manager to facilitate the launch of sister company ‘Cloud Nine’s roll out of a new glamping experience at this year’s Boardmasters Festival.
Building on the success of last year, the area will now be larger and more luxurious, with additional facilities and offerings, so we require an experienced and dynamic manager to help guarantee the facilitation of this space for the build and break days continuing throughout the live show days.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background within a Glamping organisation or within large scale festivals as Campsite Manager or a similar role.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Overseeing the successful set up of the area including tent structures, internal fit out and décor of the Glamping area
· Ensuring smooth check in of guests on arrival, overseeing volunteers helping guests locate tents
· Arranging deposits/ signing waivers etc/ taking personal details
· Successful liaison with Production, Event Manager and onsite services teams to ensure smooth running of the area during live days
· Successful liaison with traders in the area (where required)
· Management of Glamping Assistant and team of volunteers; incl. team briefing, shift management
· Careful management of inventory of tent internal fittings, and damages
· Highly organised pack down and storage of tent structures for 2018 event
· Keeping a log of any issues and problems for key learnings post event
· Exceptionally personable and customer facing
· Able to work well under pressure
· Well organised, with an excellent eye for detail and good time-keeping skills
· Experienced team manager, working alongside a Glamping Assistant.
· 3 days pre (check), 5 live days, 4 days break – 6th August to 17th August 2017
· Pay grade: daily rate of £175 for 12 build/break days
· Live days off plus extra ticket to bring someone