To bring to life the brand BVA for markets to activate internationally and tie into burn’s sponsorship of the 20th anniversary of the Air&Style snowboard event in Innsbruck, utilising the brand’s team of sponsored athletes.
A feature documentary film that recounts the key stories that progressed the sport.
Insight: Depicting the history of snowboarding was a perfect vehicle to bring the brand BVA around progression to life. Additionally this type of story had never been told in one concise documentary, giving the brand a first and fantastic PR angle.
Idea: A content piece, creating a documentary film on the key stories that progressed the sport of snowboarding.
Implementation: Vision Nine led the creative process from idea generation and partner selection through to final script and development of the film. The documentary premiered at Air&Style’s 20th anniversary with most of the legendary cast attending.
• The film was praised internationally getting prime time TV coverage in key burn markets and winning an ISPO gold award.
• 1 million + views on YouTube Activated in over 90% of burn markets.
• Premiere attended by 90% of cast.
• Most successfully leveraged brand owned content to date on TV across all markets.
• Highest engagement of any content to date across burn digital channels.