- Extend brand appeal to the right audience by identifying and activating around a music and art project.
- Strategy: Vision Nine identified Street Art as a passion point for the brand’s target consumer that could be leveraged effectively whilst complimenting the brand’s existing positioning in action sports and music. When the opportunity arose to build an association with street artist Mr Brainwash and leverage an existing partnership with David Guetta, Vision Nine identified this as a platform to strengthen the brands position and a catalyst for youth culture
- Planning: With burn energy drink ambassador David Guetta seeking a platform to shoot his next music video and artist, Mr Brainwash planning an Art Exhibition at a disused warehouse in Central London, Vision Nine recognised the opportunity to bring the worlds of art and music together through a live event solution
- Execution: Vision Nine produced and managed a must-see intimate music event for 1,000 people that saw David Guetta’s music video directed by Mr Brainwash within the confines of his latest exhibition space
- 1,107 guests experienced a once-in-a-lifetime collision of artistic cultures with a further 1,500 applying for tickets
- The Event achieved a 3% increase in fans on burn’s Facebook page
- A reach of 41,000 Twitter accounts
- 80 pieces of PR coverage and video syndication to 30 global websites