- Leverage an asset in a way that would give the brand the opportunity to increase credibiility across all levels of the running community and extend beyond just the events themselves.
- Event activation: Vision Nine developed and executed the brand’s activation at events with the objectives of educating runners on product benefits and driving mass sampling. Activation included:
- Sampling delivered by a team of sports scientists before, during and after the run to reinforce products role and key benefits around running
- Fluid loss testing providing runners with their personal sweat rates, a vital physiological piece of information which they can then take away with them and integrate into their hydration strategies
- Powerade pace team at each event to aid runners in achieving their personal goals of finishing the run in a specified time
- Experiential sampling: Recognising the opportunity to position Powerade as a vital part of a runner’s training and preparation, Vision Nine created a bespoke training event series called Powerade Race Ready. A team of sports scientists and running gurus combined to deliver the ultimate training events for runners of all abilities training for Great Run events.
- Partnerships: Vision Nine identified and established relationships between Powerade and a number of credible running brands. Amongst these were Runners Need, the UK’s fastest growing running retailer - with whom Vision Nine developed store training runs to extend the brand’s reach into the important specialist running retail sector.
- 508,975 opened solus emails
- 158,000 runners took part in Great Run events
- 318,336 bottles of Powerade sampled
- 1,780 participants took part in hydration testing across the events