A long standing relationship with Leeds Festival has earned Relentless the authority to engage with fans and increase notoriety of the late night Relentless Stage.
• Communicate the brand
• Core Creative Idea in an engaging and tangible way
• Showcase a preview of the new brand direction through engaging visual content
• Create social conversations and amplify our association with the event Increase trial and product consideration with our core target audience
Provide the elements that make an intense party environment and let the audience create the atmosphere.
Insight: If you build it, they will come. Consumers are looking to us for experiences that provide them with an element of escapism. That, plus really loud music and immersive production.
Idea: Create an unrivalled late night party destination that delivers an outstanding electronic music line-up with an immersive 3D projection mapped stage production.
Implementation: Projection mapped stage structure with custom brand animations set in a tree lined avenue between 2 major campsites. The production extended 100m+ down the avenue with lighting in the trees to utilise the tree canopy. Coupled with an impressive audio package the area came to life from 8pm – 3am Thursday to Sunday. With headline sets from DJ Friction, Klaxons, Netsky and DJ Fresh the line-up each night delivered an immersive experience for the masses.
The best music line-up and stage production that the brand has ever done with an attendance capacity that exceeded the main dance stage of the festival!
• Circa 50,000 experienced the stage over 4 nights (20% of overall festival attendance)
• #berelentless trended Top 5 in the UK during the 4 days of activity
• DJ Fresh’s tweet mentioning Relentless received over 1,000 retweets and reached over 850,000 users on Twitter
• 69% of the audience used & liked the Relentless Stage, and 50% now feel better about the brand
“I was quite honestly blown away by how awesome both sites looked – they were without doubt the best activations we have done in my opinion!”
Sam Grant, Relentless Marketing Manager